About A1 Handyman Toilet Bowl Services
Homeowners in Singapore will have had their fair share of dealing with plumbers, electricians, and more when requiring home improvement services. But there aren’t many reliable handyman services available that they can reliably trust to handle their home repairs. One such requirement would be toilet bowl services. If you are looking to install or replace your toilet bowl, you should choose a reliable plumber handyman and engage his/her services.
For those who find it hard to do their business outside, ensuring good functionality of their own toilet bowls at home becomes a high priority. Most people make do with the standard issue toilet bowls that came pre-installed in their HDB BTO, resale flats, or condominium apartments.
Common Toilet Bowl Issues
- Choked/Clogged Toilets
- While a clogged toilet may be a common toilet bowl issue that you can fix on your own, sometimes DIY plunging turns out to only be a temporary fix. When that happens, you need to engage the services of a professional plumber to identify the root cause of the problem.
- Slow Tank Filling
- A slow tank fill can be a symptom of a leaking toilet, or that a shut-off valve becomes partially closed.
- Toilet Leaks
- A toilet leak can be easily spotted if you encounter a sewage smell, damp floor, or rusted metal parts. This can lead to health and occupational hazards like structural damage, slipping, etc. Identifying the various causes of a toilet leak can be easier said than done though, but a professional plumber can help with that.
- Flushing Problems
- There are multiple common toilet flush problems that either lead to a failure to flush or an over-capacity release of water. Each of the causes requires a different fix, so it is wise to seek assistance from a professional plumber.
Maintaining Your Toilet Bowl
A top way to minimize the need to repair your toilet is to read up on a guide on cleaning and maintaining your toilet bowl. Continuous disregard can easily lead to discolouration, stains, and other unsightly bacterial growth. Protect your family from serious health risks with the steps below:
- Identify Problem Areas
- Knowing what makes your toilet dirty will go a long way in determining what tools should be used. This could be anything from build-up of hard water deposits/stains, or mould and mildew growth.
- Acquire Tools Like Brushes, Cleaning Solutions etc.
- Apply Elbow Grease
- Scrub every corner of your toilet bowl. If you have a 2-piece toilet, know that it has more hidden corners that accumulate dirt than a 1-piece toilet.
- Disinfect The Toilet Bowl Handle And Tank
- Repeat These Steps Regularly
|Ad-hoc, once in a long while repairs|
|Toilet is running|
|Low Water Levels|
|Rising Water Usage|
Toilet Bowl Repair Is Required When:
Toilet is Running
A running toilet refers to the constant flowing of water from the flush tank into the toilet bowl when not being used. This causes water wastage. A simple fix to repair the toilet flush system is through swapping out the faulty flapper that stops water from flowing.
Low Water Levels
Toilets need to remain at a consistent water level so that it can properly flush away sewage. Some of the reasons that cause it to have low water levels can be easily fixed by adjusting a valve, without requiring a complete replacement of the toilet bowl.
Toilet Bowl Replacement Is Required When:
A toilet bowl may chip or even break if too much force is exerted on it. Even a small crack should not be ignored as it could house harmful bacteria or lead to a complete breakdown of the toilet bowl.
Rising Water Usage
A constant rise in water bills typically indicates poor water efficiency. The only way to fix that is to replace the toilet bowl with a newer, better model. When that happens, you need to engage professional toilet bowl installation/replacement services.
Some quick fixes may be too complicated to attempt, especially if you have no prior experience. That is why you need to engage a professional specialist to make sure that the reparation is done properly.
What Do We Offer?
When it comes to providing quality support for toilet bowl reparation in Singapore, A1 Handyman Singapore provides customers with affordable and convenient solutions. Our technicians have dealt with all kinds of toilet bowls. They are familiar with the latest technology and toilet bowl repair methods. So, you can be sure about top quality handyman works when you hire our support.
Our Exclusive Partnership With Toilet Bowl City
Toilet Bowl City is an exclusive partner with A1 Handyman Singapore to provide our different toilet bowl services. They also supply and install all popular toilet bowls across a variety of categories. These models are manufactured by the best-selling toilet brands in Singapore such as Baron, Saniton, Tiara, Toto, American Standard, and Magnum.
Toilet Bowl City Singapore offers one-stop toilet bowl services including toilet bowl installation/replacement, HDB toilet bowl, toilet bowl choke, toilet bowl leak, and toilet bowl flush system services in Singapore. Our team of toilet bowl specialists has more than 10 years of plumbing experience and have completed many toilet bowl projects in Singapore. For a quick consultation and transparent quote, do not hesitate to contact the customer service team via WhatsApp now!
Contact: +65 8241 0032 (WhatsApp only)
Choose A1 Handyman Singapore
A1 Handyman Singapore provides exceptional support when it comes to tackling home maintenance problems. With reasonable and affordable prices, you can get quality handyman workmanship. We offer a wide range of professional handyman services like plumbing, electrical, aircon servicing, rubbish chute services, water heater services, door repair service, handyman drilling services, wall mounting installation services, TV bracket installation services and pull up bar installation. Need help figuring out a specific issue? Read through our handyman articles and browse our past handyman projects. Over the years, we have served many satisfied customers and received positive reviews both on Google and Facebook. WhatsApp us at +65 8241 0032 for transparent quotation and honest pricing for all your handyman needs. We offer a fast and efficient service to serve any of your handyman needs!